OUR FAVORITE CRUISES
Our cruises are a cut above. Our ships are smaller, maxing out at only 200 travelers. That means we can get into smaller ports and see things you've only dreamed about.
Some say the coast off Monterrey is one of the most beautiful in the world. Top off the trip in San Francisco.Get More Info
Beans and Big Apples
Approach Boston and New York from the sea and you will never think of these towns in the same way again.Get More Info
TOP TIPS FOR CRUISERS
Cruises offer many advantages over a typical travel experience. If you plan ahead you can make your cruise a life-changing experience. Here are some of our top tips for successful cruisers:
- Pack efficiently. Bring only what you need and leave some room in your suitcases for souvenirs and purchases.
- Bring all your prescriptions and common medicines. Our cruise ships are smaller than average but there still may be a wait to see the ship's doctor. Assume you will need aspirin or ibuprofen. Pack Dramamine and Imodium. Label the bottles and bring a copy of your prescription.
- Books excursion, spa and dinner reservations in advance, when possible. These services often fill up quickly.
- If you have a choice, take the late dinner seating. Most dinners offer two or more seatings. The late one will give you the most flexibility and is usually the most relaxed. No one will be rushing you to make room for the next diner.
- Pack good hiking or walking shoes. You'd be surprised how many cruisers are sidelined by blisters after their first excursion. Don't let this happen to you. Make sure you break in your shoes before your trip if they are new.